ALD Automotive are looking to hire a Dealer Support Executive.
Established in 1999, ALD Automotive has grown to become one of Ireland's largest fleet management companies with a team of over 70 dedicated staff. We pride ourselves on exceptional service with our mission being to deliver the highest standard of fleet management services through innovation and technology while investing in our team to surpass customer expectations.
ALD Automotive are the leasing division of Société Générale Bank. ALD Automotive manage over 1.7 million vehicles across 43 countries. Their philosophy is to act locally and think globally.
ALD provide a broad range of mobility solutions & services & developing White Label Partnerships is a key element of their growth strategy. For example about one third of all new business was generated through this channel in 2018.
Reporting to the Internal Sales Team Leader, the Dealer Support Executive will be the key interface between our manufacturer dealer partners and ALD. They will be responsible along with the Partnership Sales Manager for execution and delivery on the commercial plan and targets in respect of growth and profitability of this business channel.
In this model the dealer is effectively our customer and our channel for growing this business. This role involves developing a relationship with dealers & providing sales support for them introducing potential new white label customers. A key objective is understanding and being able to present how ALD’s white label business solutions can help their businesses and to be actively engaged in supporting dealers achieve new business targets.
This role is suited to people who are good communicators and capable of forming business relationships while also being very service focused and motivated to work to SLAs.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of the white label product offering including product knowledge, quoting, credit process and all supporting internal processes & documentation.
- On-going support & advice to for dealers regarding proposals, quotations, documentation, system support. Pro-actively follow up with dealers on proposals to support conversion.
- Monitor new business proposal report on a daily basis & follow with dealers to help them convert these opportunities to live deals.
- Process credit applications received from dealers to credit. Highlight to dealers where there may be gaps on credit information and also liaise with dealers on potential queries from credit.
- Issue orders / contracts to dealers on accepted proposals.
- Review for accuracy and then pass completed documentation packs to operations for customer set up & dealer payment.
- Set up dealers on our systems and issue dealer set up forms.
- Responsible for reporting on white label business activities
- No. of proposals vs conversions
- Proposal rejection stats#
- Commission reports by dealer
- Pro-actively reaching out to dealers, building a rapport with them to actively promote new business lead generation.
- As a member of the internal sales team you are expected to have a strong sales ethos. You will be required and must have the ability to deal with enquiries / renewals / quotations for the 1-10 customer base as work- loads require.
- Ideally 2-3 years’ product knowledge in the fleet/motor industry.
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience dealing with customers.
- A full understanding of vehicle quotations and all the inputs that can impact on quotations.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with dealers.
- Passion for customer service and delivering on SLA’s.
- A high attention to detail with the ability to follow agreed procedures and support dealers in following these procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an engaging level of confidence & enthusiasm.
- Ability to handle conflict and ensure compliance with processes & procedures where necessary
- Target orientated and believe in teamwork
- Self-motivated, energetic and driven
- Organised and structured in all your work activities
- Strong IT literacy and strong proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
If you are interested in this vacancy, please email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com